There are a few ways to purchase tokens that unlock streaming rights through our platform:
- Enter to buy during a drop
- Buy available tokens instantly after the drop
- Place a bid at the price of your choosing
Enter to buy a token during a drop
When an artist drops on Royal, there is an initial draw window where users can enter for an equal chance to buy a token. This gives you a period of time to snag tokens that earn you streaming royalties and unlock exclusive extras from your favorite artists. For a list of commonly asked questions and answers around our drops click here.
Buying available tokens instantly or place a bid
After the drop ends, you can buy streaming royalties on our marketplace at any time. There are two ways to pay– 1) Using your Royal account, by adding funds from your bank, or 2) with USDC on the Polygon Mainnet from your own wallet.
Here is a guide on depositing cash directly to your Royal account: How do I deposit USD to my account?
If you prefer to buy using USDC on the Polygon Mainnet through your own MetaMask wallet, please see the following guides:
How to setup my wallet
How do I add USDC on the Polygon Mainnet to my wallet?
- When you invest in music through Royal, you can either buy a token at the listed asking price for an instant match (‘BUY NOW’) or by placing a bid at a lower price (‘MAKE BID’).
If you decide to make a bid below the lowest asking price, this order will not execute unless another person chooses to sell their token to you at your specified bid. Unmatched bids will be canceled after 30 days.
- Choose whether you would like to pay with your Royal balance or your linked MetaMask wallet.
- If you pay with your MetaMask wallet, you’ll be asked to give Royal permission to access your funds.
- Once your purchase has been executed, the token will be transferred to the same destination as the source of your payment.