You don't need to own 100% of the song. The portion of ownership you can put up for sale will come out of your pool.
Example: let's say you own 60% of your song and someone else owns the other 40%. If you decide to sell half of your ownership on Royal....
- Your original ownership (60%) is now split between you (30%) and the token holders (30%).
- When the song earns royalties, the payouts will be split between you (30%), token holders (30%), and your original co-owners (40%).