When you invest in music on Royal, you gain access to Discord channels that are only available to token holders. For example, our Discord server has a collector channel, called #lda-holders, exclusively for Royal token holders. Here, members can talk with each other, get support, and stay up to date on the latest updates and artist drops.
Move your token to your MetaMask wallet
To join a token-gated Discord channel, you first need to have your token in a MetaMask wallet that you control. If you have a Royal token and don't yet have a MetaMask wallet, or if you haven't attached your MetaMask wallet to your Royal account, this guide has more info to help you transfer your token to a MetaMask wallet.
Connect your MetaMask wallet to Collab.land
Once you’ve successfully moved your token to your MetaMask wallet, it’s time to connect to the token-gated Discord channel. Collab.land is a Discord bot that verifies that you own a token, based on the digital assets in your MetaMask wallet, and then uses that verification to unlock access to a channel.
To show you how to join a token-gated Discord channel, we’ll use the Royal Discord server as an example. (If you have not already, you can join the Royal Discord server via this link: discord.gg/royalofficial)
- Navigate to the #verify-lda channel (different servers may call this channel something different)
- Make sure your wallet is connected to the Matic Mainnet
- See step 3 of this guide for directions on connecting to the Matic Mainnet
- Click ‘Let’s go!’ and follow the prompts
- Select the wallet address holding your token
- Click ‘Verify’
- You will now have access to the #lda-holders channel